FocalBoard - Docker Setup
- Docker - install instructions here - https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/ubuntu/
- Docker Compose - This can be installed on Linux by running 'sudo apt install docker-compose'
Steps to follow
- Create folder using follow
- Use the command
lsto verify the folder was created
- Move inside the folder nextcloud using the command
- Create a docker-compose.yaml file by running the following command
sudo nano docker-compose.yaml
Docker Compose Command
version: "3.3" services: focalboard: ports: - 8000:8000 restart: always image: mattermost/focalboard
Above is the code required to deploy FocalBoard
- Copy and paste the code above into the
- There is no need to edit or change the code any further once it has been pasted in to the docker-compose.yaml file
- Once everything is copied and pasted in and edited press control+x (at the same time) on your keyboard to exit editing mode.
- Press Y then return on your keyboard to save everything
- Once you have the compose file setup, run 'sudo docker-compose up -d'
FocalBoard Setup and install
- In a browser visit server-local-ip-address:8000
- Click on the link "or create and account if you dont have one"
- Enter email - you can use a fake email here if you don't want to add a real one. [email protected] works fine
- Enter a username and password