Pair Drop - Page is a work in process
- Docker - install instructions here - https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/ubuntu/
- Docker Compose - This can be installed on Linux by running 'sudo apt install docker-compose'
Steps to follow
- Create a folder using the command -
- Use the command
lsto verify the folder was created
- Move inside the jellyfin folder using the command
- Next check what what directory you are in using the command
- After running pwd you should see something like
/home/[YOUR-USER-NAME]/pairdropprinted out. Remember this you will need to know it when updating the docker compose file.
- Create a docker-compose.yaml file by running the following command
sudo nano docker-compose.yaml
Docker Compose Command
version: "2.1" services: pairdrop: image: lscr.io/linuxserver/pairdrop:latest container_name: pairdrop environment: - PUID=1000 - PGID=1000 - TZ=Etc/UTC - RATE_LIMIT=false #optional - WS_FALLBACK=false #optional - RTC_CONFIG= #optional - DEBUG_MODE=false #optional ports: - 3000:3000 restart: unless-stopped
Above is the code required to deploy FreshRSS
- Once everything is copied and pasted in and edited press control+x (at the same time) on your keyboard to exit editing mode.
- Press Y then return on your keyboard to save everything
- Once you have the compose file setup, run 'sudo docker-compose up -d'
- Containers will be setup and created.
- In a browser visit server-local-ip-address:3000