Podgrab - Docker setup
- Docker - install instructions here - https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/ubuntu/
- Docker Compose - This can be installed on Linux by running 'sudo apt install docker-compose'
Steps to follow
- Create folder using follow
- Use the command
lsto verify the folder was created
- Move inside the folder nextcloud using the command
- Next check what what directory you are in using the command
- After running pwd you should see something like
/home/[YOUR-USER-NAME]/podgrabprinted out. Remember this you will need to know it when updating the docker compose file.
- Create a docker-compose.yaml file by running the following command
sudo nano docker-compose.yaml
Docker Compose Command
version: "2.1" services: podgrab: image: akhilrex/podgrab container_name: podgrab environment: - CHECK_FREQUENCY=240 # - PASSWORD=password ## Uncomment to enable basic authentication, username = podgrab volumes: - /path/to/config:/config - /path/to/data:/assets ports: - 8095:8080 restart: unless-stopped
Above is the code required to deploy Podgrab
- Copy and paste the code above into the
- Next we want to edit the lines 10, and 11 in the docker-compose.yaml file, they currently read
- Update lines 10, and 11 so they read (refer to instruction 5 above if this doesn't make sense or you arent sure what to update with
- Once everything is copied and pasted in and edited press control+x (at the same time) on your keyboard to exit editing mode.
- Press Y then return on your keyboard to save everything
- Once you have the compose file setup, run 'sudo docker-compose up -d'
- Containers will be setup and created.
- In a browser visit server-local-ip-address:8095